Thursday, December 6, 2007

Problems with the Blog ???

Hi, Everyone

I've been receiving comments that the blog is "not working" for some folks. I don't know what that means unless I receive individual emails with specific problem descriptions and contact info. from these folks. For those of you who are not having problems, please, share my email address: debruhlt@gwm.sc.edu with the folks who are having problems. I need to know what their specific problem is to see if I can assist them.

This is my first blog that I've set up that people are continuing to use. I'm a bit of a newbie, too, but I'm pretty good at problem solving.

Thanks...
And, I am glad to see that a lot of you are blogging on.

Happy Holidays!
Teri DeBruhl

3 comments:

Blog Moderator, Teri DeBruhl said...

We have resolved Kathy Hutchens Blog access problems. She has already posted her first original post.

Anyone else?

Happy Holidays!

pwr said...

When try to post a comment it will not post due my "forgetting" the password i chose for this site--any way to change or edit --please help

pwr said...

pwr again--says that my team member has expired can you reinstate me as a team member--post said that i need to contact you to be reinstated--help, please!