Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Midlands Writing Project

Just a quick comment to share that I participated in the Midlands Writing Project in the mid-80's . It is a fabulous project and offers great resources for the classroom teacher-reading and writing resources. I would like to suggest using The Midlands Writing Project link as a possible tool in the classroom. For instance, there is a link to Essays, Stories, and Poems written by Teachers on the left side of the home page. I took the time tonight to select several selections to read. I found the ones that I had selected quite good and thought-provoking. Just thought that these selections could be shared with individual students or even a class; however, here is my question---can these selections be "printed and copied" to share in our classrooms.

The "Blog" concept is quite interesting---and fun, too! My first time "Blogging". As one of the "older" participants in Project Raisse I love adding "first time things" to my career experiences.
pwr

No comments: