Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Multimedia Movie Project

During the last week before Christmas break, I decided to try a short animated movie. When the students arrived for class I had a journal entry on the board where students would go on the Internet and look for information on Dreamworks Studios. Mainly they were trying to find out what software was used to create the Christmas Capers. This class was on the portion in the textbook where we were talking about animation. I thought that it would be a good idea to do some research on how this short film was created. Most of the students had never send the movie and I thought that it was a great way of opening their eyes to an animated production.

1 comment:

egreen said...

I am not sure how your animation class works, so this may be irrelevant, but is possible that you could have them do their own animation for a children's book or short story. Just a thought...